Monday, January 4

Creamy avocado taco soup

I've seen a video going around on Facebook the last few weeks where they make regular chicken tortilla soup and then, wait for it, they put an avocado in it and use an immersion blender to create a creamy soup. Naturally people are losing their minds. 'It looks amazing', they say, quickly followed by, 'but soooo much fat!!!!' Luckily, this is not a problem for me and my diet. So today I whipped it up, and let me tell you, the hype is real. And it's so easy to make. 

What you'll need for 1 bowl-
2-3 cups good chicken broth
3oz shredded chicken thigh meat
1 small avocado (100 grams approximately)
1-2 cherry tomatoes for color and taste 
Spices. I use ancho chili powder, cumin, onion powder and garlic powder- all from Penzey's
Cilantro for garnish
1Tbl full fat sour cream

So, heat your broth add the spices and the avocado. Then blend until creamy. Add your chicken until heated through. Serve with the sourcream, cilantro and tomato on top. 
How easy is that?? And the taste really was amazing, despite looking dangerously similar to split pea soup! 
Seriously, this is a great Keto soup and was perfectly timed for a cold and snowy day here in Norway. 


1 comment:

Jennifer Robert said...

Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee.

Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

He’s waiting to help you.


HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES;

If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. liver diseases , Diabetes, 1 or 2. Stroke, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.