Saturday, November 17

Tex-Mex in Norway? Yes, at my house.

I am from Texas. I live in Norway. There is no such thing as GOOD Tex Mex here. So sad. So, I have been forced to learn how to prepare it! I won't complain. My Norwegian friends LOVE it and swear we should open a restaurant, or at the least do a cooking show! Neither of which is going to happen this week, so until then, I will just show you what I made last night for our Tex Mex fiesta.


I LOVE fresh pico di gallo! And it is so simple to make. This is all you need:



Tomatos, limes, cilantro, jalenpeno, onion and garlic. Chop it all up, squeeze some limes into it, add some salt...you're done!




Then of course guacamole:



Just peel them, mash them, add some of the pico you just made, and suddenly you have appetizers:



So easy, so good.
A little bit of Texas in Norway.

1 comment:

Lili said...

I'm glad to know you can get all that in Norway. Looks delicious.